Make an impact.
Evolve your career!
Whether you are a seasoned executive or a newcomer to the work world, a mock interview is absolutely the best way to prepare for that critical interview. This crucial step is one of the very last things standing between you and landing the job.
Most of us can prepare for a few standard and well-known interview questions. But can you handle these tough questions with ease and confidence?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to work here?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why are you leaving your job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- What are 3 positive things your last boss would say about you?
- What is your desired salary?
- What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
That last questions isn’t a joke – this and other unusual questions can realistically be a part of your interview. You need to be ready for anything. With our Mock Interview consultation, not only do we prepare you on the standard questions, we give you the confidence and know-how to answer ANY interview question with ease.
This service includes:
- One-hour phone consultation with a former Recruiting Director – the person who interviewed hundreds of candidates and made the hiring decisions
- 30-minute question and answer mock interview session
- 30-minute critique session to identify areas of improvement and discuss specific tips for success
- Dedicated question and answer session focused on all your concerns to give you the confidence and experience you need to move ahead
One Hour Session -- $100Let's Get Started!
"What an amazing job..."
"I love the cover..."
"My resume looks great!"
- It's all about networking
- Regularly document your achievements
- Sell yourself in an interview!